Monday, May 16, 2011

Beautiful Sister Kaumari!

I was picking leve’s one morning when from behind me I heard a familiar voice.

Amrita..? Is that you?
I turned ‘round and was shocked to find that my sister had arrived in Gridania!  My eyes went wide with shock, my mouth lifted into a huge grin of glee.  My heart swelled with love.

Oh!!  Kaumari!  I missed you so much!!
I ran over to her and hugged her tightly.  Perhaps a little too tightly?

Oohhf. Good to see you as well, Amrita.

What brings you here?

I came to check up on you, of course. :p
First things first, I showed her the semi-secluded waterfall where I had taken my first bath in the city. I knew the journey was long and I wanted to help my sister feel comfortable. For some reason the trek had been harder on her then it had on me. She had to hold my hand tightly so I could lead her around. She was having trouble seeing and felt really weak. I was worried for her and thought perhaps a refreshing bath would help to set things right.

Sis, you don’t let your hair down when you bathe?

I just washed it yesterday. ^^

Oh, okay. ^^

After the dip in the waterfall pool, I showed her to the Dens. 
Kaumari needed to rest and I knew certain ones were very quiet. I also introduced her to Aarik and told her that I had met our cousin Wylie. After that I left her to rest.
Kaumari had expressed some interest in Alchemy, so I headed out to gather some materials for her. When I returned I found her sleeping soundly and hoped that she would feel better soon. I was so glad to have my sister to talk with again! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment