Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mysterious Miasma II: Where is it?

Mor Dhona. My first time there nearly gave me residual nightmares. The thrill of adventure with linkshell friends commanded me to face fears, though!
Aarik had been telling linkshell member Kyrie about our adventure to the place with the mysterious miasma. While she had been through Coerthas, Kyrie had yet to venture all the way to Mor Dhona. Of course we had to take her! ^^




When we arrived, Aarik instructed us to stay close to him. As if he could successfully battle any of these creatures to save us. Imagine that, Aarik to the rescue of two miqo'te damsel’s in distrrrress! Teehee~





For a moment, we thought we were done for when some… scorpion looking creature called a “Widdowmaker” started following us…







I had to stop and gawk at the tower with the dragon perched atop it- Again…

Teehee~



On this trip, there was no sign of that strange miasma. Part of me was glad, but we had really been talking quite a bit about it to Kyrie, so I was just a tiny bit sorry that she didn’t get to see it. Aarik even remarked that the place was pleasant without the miasma.

Just in case, though, Kyrie cast some magic on us.


We even felt comfortable enough to hang out on one of the cliffs that overlooked the area.





Then we spied a winged-eye type monster far below us. Kyrie motioned angrily at it and I giggled at her antics.





Apparently, the spot we chose to relax was not as safe as we had thought! O_o



Luckily we had attuned to the near-by Aetheryte and we were back to exploring soon enough.
Without the miasma to hamper my vision, I saw beautifully colored rock outcroppings and even entire walls of rock that had an amazing opaline sheen. Could the dark-mass miasma be a manifestation of greed, anger and other negative energies…
And perhaps these rainbow-pearl rocks were cultivation of love, joy and giving? Was this land more in-tune with the goings on of Eorzea then--- I paused in my mental dialogue as I realized Aarik and Kyrie had wandered off without me.


On my way to meet up with them, I had to once again gaze at the tower in the distance…

Aarik wanted to take us to a better, and assumedly safer, vantage point to view the tower. Along the way we saw a strange glowing ball on the ground. Nothing happened as each of us examined it more closely. Curious…


Even the trees had a beautiful pearlescent sheen…



Aarik delivered on his promise! Here are the pictures:




Aaaand then D broke the silence with an impromptu linkshell meeting about our LS crest! Teehee~

No comments:

Post a Comment