Thursday, May 19, 2011

Divine Hermitage Delay

Beloved Sister Sri Kaumariji,

Unfortunately I will not be able to pay a visit to our parents’ divine hermitage. My presence is needed in one of the other cities, Ul’dah to be exact. While I am not entirely certain why I am being beckoned there, I feel I must go. I witnessed something very peculiar at the cleansing rites in Gridania. Strange things are afoot, dear sister. I made mention of what happened to my friend, Bodhisattva, and he agreed that my fate lies in Ul’dah.

I do apologize and I am sure you and our parents will forgive me for this choice. We are on different paths… It is as if we have climbed a wall together and found an amazing garden on the other side. A garden with the most delectable fruits and vegetables. But after we helped each other to climb, you have chosen to be in the garden, while instead, I am waiting on the wall. How else will anybody be able to find the most beautiful and amazing garden in the world?

Though it pains me to admit this to you, I am scared.
I know that whatever I am getting myself mixed up with bodes ill. I can only hope I am not made to do it alone.
I greatly miss your company and that of our blessed parents.
All my love to all of you.

Hari Om Tat Sat

~Amrita

No comments:

Post a Comment