Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cleansing Rites Catastrophe?




















Apparently I had “dropped like a rock” during the cleansing rites. Finding myself in a strange place in a bed, no less, lent truth to this statement. I had no recollection of how I got there. The last thing I remembered was seeing something strangely amazing in the sky, and then---



I rubbed my temples as I sat up and blinked the woman speaking to me into focus. Miss Miounne. Why would she be at my bedside..?

She was rambling on about a stranger who paid my bill…


He did a lot more for you by the looks of it. You may want to thank him when you are feeling up to it. He asked that I give you a message, as well. He said that if you happen to find yourself in Ul’dah, you should pay a visit to the Waking Sands in the Merchants Ward. I suggest you heed his advice once you’ve grown a bit more experienced. I’d say once you are able to find work at the guilds you’ll be more than ready for whatever might await you there. Now just you take care, alright?”
 
I nodded and she got up and left. 
At least my woodsin had been banished during the rites.
Now the question on my mind was… do I go visit my family at their Divine Hermitage first, or head to Ul’dah to meet this bill paying stranger?

No comments:

Post a Comment